"cooking should not be complicated or stressful thing, but something fun and that you will enjoy while doing it"
All you need is:
1 Lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup A&A Italian Breadcrumbs
1 egg Salt & Pepper to taste.
1/2 cup Frying Oil
1. In a bowl beat the egg.
2. Add salt & pepper and incorporate well.
3. In a separate dish place the A&A Italian Breadcrumbs.
4. Dredge chicken in the egg mixture and then through the breadcrumb mixture. Coat well the chicken breast.
5. Heat Oil in a deep frying pan.
6. Add chicken when oil is hot and cook on both sides until well cooked and golden.
Recipe Variation: You can sprinkle with your Italian breadcrumbs some grated parmesan cheese or pecorino cheese.
This recipe also makes a simple but delicious panini, especially with the addition of lettuce, tomatoes, some mayonnaise, as the wonderful Panini Prestigiacomo that the Spatenhaus(Italia) Resto Birreria Pizzeria makes with their wonderful homemade pizza dough bread cooked in the forno al legno (wood oven).
How you see, it's so easy to enjoy wonderful Italian dishes at home with A&A seasoning products.