The Tagliatelle Alla Bolognese is a traditional and rich dish from Italy, that now with A&A Tomato sauces you can easily cook and surprise your family with a delicious Italian meal.
2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 pound of Ground beef
¾ cup of dry Red Wine
14 oz. of Tagliatelle
Freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- In a large saucepan warm up the olive oil over low-medium heat.
- Add the ground beef.
- While cooking add the A&A Marinara Sauce or A&A Sugo Casareccio jar and continue stirring for other 5 minutes.
- Cook, while stirring with a wooden spoon, until is cooked or all the meat is brown and broken in small bits.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil, and continue cooking until most of the wine and juices evaporated (3 to 5 minutes) and then slow the heat.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook the tagliatelle al dente. Please find in an older post here some tips that will help you to cook your tagliatelle right al dente!
- Drain the pasta and return to pot.
- Gently toss the tagliatelle with the salsa Bolognese.
- Serve immediately with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese!