I prepared this recipe last week for some friends that came over, and let me tell you that they finished it doing "la scarpetta".
Scarpetta: an Italian expression for the habit of picking up the remaining sauce of a dish with a piece of bread.
- 1 pound of large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 7 tbsp A&A Toscana Dipping Oil
- Sea Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 F
2. Pour all the ingredients in a big bowl and toss them well until the shrimps are well coated.
3. Transfer the shrimps coated and the remaining of the ingredients to a baking dish.
4. Bake until the shrimp are firm and pink-golden. To enhance the flavor of the dish, I recommend to drizzle some more A&A Toscana Dipping Oil after serving it.