Pork tenderloin’s mild flavor pairs great with sweet and savory ingredients like A&A Crema Balsamica and I think that this is a great recipe for so many upcoming holiday dinners. I love this recipe since it's so easy to make. The best part is that after you prepare it and place it in the oven, you have free time to share with family and friends while it cooks so you can all enjoy the wonderful aroma that will surround your kitchen.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Combine oil, salt, pepper and rub it evenly over your pork.
- Place pork in roasting pan, and roast for about 30 minutes until it browns.
- Reduce the heat to 400 F and roast for another 40 minutes.
- Brush pork with 1/3 cup of A&A Crema Balsamica and cook for 30 minutes or until pork is 145 F. ( I brush the pork 2 or 3 times during the last 30 minutes)
- Serve with the remaining A&A Crema Balsamica on the side.