The asparagus with prosciutto is not only a really easy recipe but definitely tasty and so successful!!
The combination of asparagus with the sweet & salty taste of prosciutto di Parma and the tangy sweet flavor of A&A Crema Balsamica is like a match made in heaven.
You can use this recipe as a side dish for lunch or dinner with your roast beef, with scrambled eggs at brunch, or as a special appetizer for your guests. These asparaguses are also suitable for a buffet.
- Sliced prosciutto di Parma;
- A&A Crema Balsamica;
- Freshly crushed black pepper.
2. Wrap each asparagus with a slice of prosciutto (if you don´t have enough prosciutto for all your asparagus, you can wrap two or three asparaguses at a time).
3. Preheat your oven to 190 F.
4. Place the wraps on a baking sheet.
5. Bake them for about 5 minutes, turning halfway in order to make the prosciutto all crispy.
6. Drizzle some A&A Crema Balsamica before serving and finish with a sprinkle of black pepper.