We are pleased to announce the addition of A&A Sun Dried Tomatoes Pesto to our line of Italian Gourmet Food Products.
This deep and robust flavor artisan made pesto is made in small batches using Sundried Tomatoes, Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Italian herbs. It not only has endless uses giving a unique taste to your daily dishes but also a wonderful kick and vibrant color to them. Here are some mouth-watering ideas that I found for get you going with our new A&A Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto:
Spread it on crackers, or focaccia as an appetizer.
- Use it as a topping for bruschetta or on toasted baguette slices for crostini. It makes an ideal pair with goat cheese. (try a goat cheese & sundried tomatoes bruschetta as shown in the picture)
- As a dip. Mix some brie and A&A Sundried Tomatoes Pesto, place it in a baking dish and bake it.
There is no end to what you can do with this pesto.
Spread on your ciabatta bread on your next panini. I love it on my turkey or chicken panini together with some arugula, or in my goat cheese and arugula panini.
An ideal sauce for tossing on freshly cooked pasta, especially linguine or spaghetti.
- Add a few tablespoons into your freshly cooked rice.
- Add some to your baked or mashed potatoes for a delightful twist.
- Spread some on the top of your grilled chicken.
- Drizzle some over your fresh salads.
- Brush with a bit of pesto over your shrimps before grilling them.
Don't forget to like us on our facebook page here. I find the facebook page a much easier and quicker way to interact with us. Also, I can keep you posted when a new event, an upcoming product, a new retail store having Alta Cucina products or a new recipe or dish.
Savoring the flavors of Italy has never been so easy with A&A Alta Cucina Italia products.