The best way to live a healthy lifestyle is to always eat fresh vegetables.
I love zucchini since they are so easy to cook and allow us to make great dishes with them; you can simply sauté them alone or with other ingredients like tomatoes, squash, herbs and you will have a main or side dish in just minutes.
This simple side dish recipe, Sautéed Zucchini with Cherry Tomatoes, is a great way to use your summer garden zucchini and tomatoes and it's so versatile, it can be used as a side dish or a main course when served over pasta or rice. I personally love it over my pasta (fusilli).
- 2 zucchini (diced)
- 5 fresh cherry tomatoes, (cut in half)
- 2 Tbsp A&A Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
1. Cut the zucchini in cubes.
2. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the zucchini and sauté about 8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
5. Add the tomatoes and season with salt & oregano.
6. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
7. Low the heat and let the mixture simmer for about 5-10 minutes, to allow enhance the flavors and to make the vegetable tender.
Tip: Drizzle some A&A Crema Balsamica to add a unique twist to your dish.