This is a delicious and easy to prepare side-dish recipe that will complement your favorite meals. I personally love these rosemary roasted potatoes, but not any more than my kids do!
I love to serve them on the side of some roasted chicken. But you know what I love the most? After we finish eating, I don't have to deal with cleaning the stove since you only need to use the oven!
While my chicken and potatoes are cooking, I tend to clean up my prep table, and make a green salad. Once everything is ready, just serve, eat and enjoy a wonderful table chat afterwards! This dish is a great choice when you are expecting some friends to come over because you can make it ahead of time!
-1 Tbsp A&A Toscana Blend
- Salt to taste
-1 pound potatoes (use whichever variety you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, the A&A Toscana blend & salt.
- Toss the potatoes with the dressing until well coated.
- Place the potatoes in a large and heavy baking sheet.
- Roast the potatoes, turning them occasionally until they are tender & golden.
- Before serving the potatoes, drizzle some more A&A Rosemary Infused EVOO.
- Transfer to a big bowl and enjoy!