This is a delicious and so easy to prepare side dish recipe, that will complement your favorite meal dish. I personally love this rosemary roasted potatoes.
I usually made them, when I make roasted chicken, and what I love the most? It's that after we finish eating, I do not have to start dealing with cleaning my stove (since all I used was the oven), and while my chicken and potatoes are cooking, I clean up all the preparation table, then make a great green salad..and when it's ready, just serve, eat and enjoy a wonderful table chat after it! Also, it's a good choice when you are expecting some friends to come over because you can make it ahead of time!
-1 Tbsp A&A Toscana Blend
- Salt to taste
-1 pound potatoes (use whichever varieties you find or prefer)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, the A&A Toscana blend & salt.
- Toss the potatoes with the dressing until well coated.
- Place the potatoes in a large and heavy baking sheet.
- Roast the potatoes, turning them occasionally until they are tender & golden.
- Before serving the potatoes, drizzle some more A&A Rosemary Infused EVOO.
- Transfer to a big bowl and .....