Mashed Potatoes is a classic recipe and a tasty side dish, so easy to prepare, that make a perfect accompaniment to any main courses, like roasts, chops, cutlets, fish ...
- 8 large potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter(softened)
- 1/4 cup of A&A Garlic Infused EVOO
- 3 Tbsp Fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tbsp finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Peel potatoes and cut into 2-inch pieces
- Cover potatoes with well-salted water, then simmer until tender, (about 20 minutes).
- Just before potatoes are done, warm milk.
- Drain potatoes well in a colander.
- Mash with a potato masher.
- In a large bowl, put together all ingredients and mix them, until well combined.