Pork tenderloin’s mild flavor pairs great with sweet and savory ingredients as A&A Crema Balsamica and I think that this is a great recipe for so many upcoming dinner holidays parties..and why not? to enjoy together with our family. I love this recipe since is so easy to made, and the best part you can prepare, place in the oven and while it cooks you have free time to share with family and friends while enjoying the wonderful aroma that will surround your kitchen.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Combine oil, salt, pepper and rub it evenly over your pork.
- Place pork in roasting pan, and roasted for about 30 minutes to brown.
- Reduce the heat to 400 F and roast it for around other 40 minutes.
- Brush pork with 1/3 cup of A&A Crema Balsamica and cook for 30 minutes or until pork is 145 F. ( I brush the pork 2 or 3 times during the last 30 minutes)
- Serve with the remaining A&A Crema Balsamica on the side.